As an experienced bankruptcy attorney, The Law Office of Veronica Deaver provides aggressive and knowledgeable representation.
Preserving your rights and protecting your innocence are our top priorities. All types of bankruptcy matters are within our expertise. Our combined years of experience and research give us the ability to competently represent you every step of the way.
Each case is different and calls for an attentive attorney. We are willing to listen to your needs and apply the law accordingly. Our staff is here to accommodate your unique situation throughout the required legal process so you never feel alone.
Relax knowing we are working hard on your behalf to get a viable resolution. Stop worrying and let a competent legal representative from our firm take care of everything for you. Many of our clients are referrals from former clients. We believe word-of-mouth is one of the biggest compliments our attorneys can get. It proves that clients are happy with the results they received from our law firm and want tell others. Put your bankruptcy case into hands you can trust.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Consumer Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 & 13
- Probate – Wills and Power of Attorney
- Personal Injury
- State Bar of Texas, 1998
- Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, Texas, 1997, J.D./li>
- University of Texas, Arlington, Texas, 1988
BOARD LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Supreme Court of Texas, 1998
- Mediation Certification, Texas Wesleyan, 1998
- State Bar of Texas, 1998 – Present
- Phi Delta Phi – Elliott Inn, International Legal Society, 1997 – Present
- Academy for Collegiate Excellence, 2006-2007
“Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.”
We are a debt relief agency and we help people file for relief under the bankruptcy code.
Certified to practice all areas of law including bankruptcy.