What You Need To Know About Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy is particularly effective for individuals, families, and businesses that find themselves without the means to tame their ballooning debt. Following an initial free consultation with the Law Offices of Veronica Deaver, you can have your name cleared in creditors’ books and credit reports in no time.
In this sense, Chapter 7 bankruptcy is known as the quickest way to dig your way out of debt. By filing for Chapter 7, you liquidate assets and holdings to settle up on existing debts. The benefits of Chapter 7 bankruptcy are many, including, but not limited to:
- Achieving financial independence after debt
- Keeping all your property (in most cases)
- Stopping home foreclosure
- Stopping repossession
- Stopping creditors from suing
- Stopping creditor collection activity
- Discharging a judgment
- Stopping interest accrual on taxes and other financial debts
While some of your debts may not qualify for discharge, the majority of your debts are erased. You’ll find yourself able to start eating away at any remaining debt at a rapid pace. Most importantly, you’ll be liberated from the burden of insurmountable debt.